CFCH Careers offers career management programs via career coaching and training. These are designed to give individuals personal insight, gain a sharper career focus in order to more confidently achieve career success. These programs benefit the organisation by attracting and retaining the right talent and by reinforcing a culture committed to career development.
Career management programs are most useful for people who are:
- At critical career decision points – early, mid or later life
- Being encouraged to take more ownership for their careers
- At a career cross roads and unsure about their options or direction
- Affected by changes in the business and needing to refocus or regenerate their career
- Preparing to undertake mentoring or coaching of others within the business.
We offer a variety of coaching and individual or group training programs such as;
- Building management capability to conduct genuine career conversations with their staff
- Developing individual's career management focus, ownership, goal setting and planning
- Mentoring and transfer of knowledge before key people depart the organisation
For more information, please contact us