Transitioning an individual out of an organisation is a sensitive and often distressing time for all involved. Our Career Transition services are tailored to the individual and steer clear of the pre-packaged “cookie cutter” programs the outplacement industry is accustomed too.
Our career specialists are senior psychologists and experienced career transition consultants. This unique combination allows them to impart both the practical skills, wellbeing support, and emotional resilience required through this time of change and transition.
Our customised programs can be designed for both the organisation, specific to its industry’s needs, and each individual undergoing career transition. The up to date information, strategies and practical skills covered ensure your organisation has a proactive approach to managing this period of change.
Our in depth experience of delivering a holistic service has proven beneficial to not only the individuals but also the organisation. By supporting everyone from the delivery of the initial news to coaching individuals into their new career, the organisation is sending a message to all involved and those who remain that the organisation cares about the wellbeing of its staff.
Our career transition program consists of anywhere from two sessions to unlimited sessions, with our experienced career coaches, lasting on average between 1-1.5 hours. Typical areas covered in the sessions include but are not limited to the following:
- Current state assessment
- Dealing with emotions and looking after yourself
- Discussion and clarification of employment needs
- Setting vocational redeployment goals
- Practical and hands on job search assistance
- Developing a high impact covering letter and resume
- Preparing for job interviews and fine tuning interview skills
- Linkedin profile setup, review and coaching
- Honing job seeking skills and methods such as communicating with recruiters, successful networking and using the internet
- Building your personal brand and resilience
In cases where bulk redundancies are to occur, group workshops can also be provided.
Whilst all programs are tailored to the individual, sample delivery formats can be provided upon request for a variety of levels including, general staff, middle management and senior management/executives.
Additional support services include hotdesk facilities, printing, internet use, administrative support, private offices, small business consultants, financial advisors, medical assessment and brand consultants.