Employee Assistance Programs
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) help your staff address issue they are challenging. We provide confidential counselling for personal or work related issues and problems.
The Centre for Corporate Health is a boutique provider of EAP services to professional services firms throughout Australia.
Studies show that when issues are left unattended, over time they can become more severe or traumatic.
Is there something your staff would like to talk about?
- Feeling withdrawn or isolated from situations or people
- Can't get to sleep or wake up through the night
- Irritable or angry, sometimes about little things
- Others telling them they are over-reacting
- Less energy and enthusiasm
- Feeling emotional or teary
- A sense they are not achieving what they want or need to at work
- Feeling depressed or down
- Having more accidents, feeling clumsy or less capable
- Experiencing conflict, anger or violence at home or work
- Having trouble concentrating
- Feeling concerned about a relationship at home or work
- Struggling to cope with grief, loss or an addiction
- Facing workplace issues such as career development
- Dealing with difficult relationships or conflict at work
- Feeling overwhelmed and having trouble performing
For more information, please contact us