Fundamentals of Effective Time Management
Duration: 2 Days
An ability to effectively manage time can contribute to reducing workplace stress. This workshop is designed to increase participants' skills for better managing their time. It is designed to help participants to take control of their day at work and at home and live the kind of lives they want. Participants will be introduced to a number of proven time management strategies as well as a system for planning and organising that will enable them to better meet deadlines, and achieve their goals.
By acquiring effective time management skills participants will find that they will become more productive, more efficient and effective, and live happier and healthier lives at work and at home.
Who Will Benefit:
At the end of this program you will:
- Understand the challenges that impact on managing their time
- Identify the things that are wasting their time and develop strategies to overcome these
- Understand the planning process in relation to goal setting
- Be able to schedule and prioritise their work better
- Have established a personal time management system
- Understand how to delegate effectively
- Understand the nature of procrastination and how to overcome it
For more information, please contact us