Introduction to Stress Management
Duration: ½ Day (4 hours)
This workshop is designed as a broad introduction to the nature of stress, as well as introducing participants to several highly effective cognitive and behavioural stress management techniques. It can be customised for different areas of the organisation, with focus on the particular stressors that group is likely to face.
By acquiring effective stress management skills participants will find that they will be happier, healthier and more efficient and effective in what they do both at work and at home.
Who Will Benefit:
At the end of this program you will:
- Have gained an understanding as to the nature of stress, its causes and effects
- Have recognised personal and organisational factors that may contribute to their distress
- Have identified when stress becomes a concern
- Understand the role of their thoughts in contributing to distress
- Have identified strategies and learned a variety of practical techniques to more effectively manage stress
For more information, please contact us