Mental Health Training
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST for the next Mental Health in the Workplace public training program.
Download public program training brochure
Mental Health in the workplace is a growing concern, with the potential to cost organisations tens of thousands of dollars each year.
Through the work we have undertaken with our clients, the Centre for Corporate Health has identified the most effective way to reduce these high costs is through mental health training with an emphasis on early intervention.
Our training differs from other providers in that:
- It is comprehensive and examines the causes, not just the symptoms of mental illness
- It is practical and participants complete the training with strategies and tools they can implement in their own workplaces
- It is interactive and participant input is encouraged
- It can be customised to suit your organisation’s specific needs
- It is primarily designed for HR practitioners and senior management, but is scalable so can be tailored for staff at all levels within an organisation
- It is facilitated by one of our experienced registered psychologists
The Modules within the Mental Health Training program include:
Examples of the different delivery formats, tailored to specific training participants can be downloaded here
For more information, please contact us