Tony Bradford, B.Sc., MBA.
Tony is a management and training consultant and the Managing Director of the Centre for Corporate Health. Tony has focused his career on assisting clients understand the factors that contribute to maximising organisational effectiveness, and in particular, how members of their organisation function better and work together to achieve common goals.
Tony's diverse experience across many workplace settings together with his educational background enables him to apply his analytical skills and workplace behavioural knowledge to any business environment. His major strengths include:
- Working with executives and senior managers to create flourishing workplace cultures
- Facilitating group workshops and problem-solving sessions
- Helping individuals improve their performance through individual executive and management coaching
- Designing and delivering training programs
- Conducting organisational diagnoses, assessments and evaluations
- Helping teams reach their full potential
- Motivational and key note speaking
- Tony's main areas of specialisation include leadership and management development and creating constructive workplace cultures.
Tony has a Masters degree in Business Administration, specialising in organisational behaviour and business development. He holds qualifications as a workplace trainer and is an accredited occupational health and safety facilitator with the National Safety Council of Australia and he has achieved lifetime accreditation status with Human Synergistics.
Tony is a member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), Australian Institute of Training & Development (AITD), the National Speaker's Association of Australia (NSAA) and the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA).